Getting a little more JOLLY, a little more GREEN, and a little less GIANT.

18 July 2011

Adios 250s!

I've been edging my way ever closer to the 240s. It's taking a little longer than I would have hoped, but after today's weigh-in I can say...I finally made it past the 250 mark!!! And with style! I lost 4.8 pounds this week bringing me to 246.5 pounds and 35.0 pounds lost total!

Ahhhhh! That feels incredible!

I think what helped this week is that I messed up. You read that right. I messed up. I ate after 8 pm. I ate some not so healthy things. And I missed a few workouts. I think my body needed the change up. Or maybe I lost muscle...? I don't know, but I'll take my 4.8 pounds and run with it.

Literally.

I just can't let go of my running goals. I want to do it! And I have started running again and it's not hurting this time. Maybe I'm stronger. Maybe I don't weigh as much. Whatever changed, I'm loving it and hoping I can get serious about running again.

Now to find the time, the shoes, and the race...

No comments: